Brisket $7.00 a pound
Brisket $7.00 a pound
Whole brisket is juicy with full flavor. This is the animal's breast, so it can be tougher because it is used for movement. An ideal cut for cooking low and slow-on the barbecue, smoker, in a slow cooker, or brined for corned beef.
We charge minimal shipping fees to keep your cost low. Our shipping policy
Cherish Your Roots - Add Devine Gardens Worm Castings
10% Devine Gardens worm castings added to potting soil gave this pepper seedling intense root structure - exactly what it will need to get nutrients out of the soil, naturally.
Do You Cherish Your Roots?
For your plants, one of the most important things that you can give them is good, strong, healthy roots. Good roots will enable your plants to get nutrients out of the ground. Remember, nutrients are made available to roots by microorganisms releasing and making available nutrients in the soil. Good roots also let your plants become drought resistant so that they will not be negatively affected by dry spells. An easy way to put valuable microbes into your soil and make it healthier is to add Devine Gardens worm castings. The above picture shows on the left a tomato grown in a pot with commercial fertilizer. The roots on the right are from a tomato plant grown with worm castings. An amazing and easy way to cherish your roots.
How to Use Worm Castings
Starting Your New Seeds
- Inside – add 10% to favorite seed starting mix
- Outside – Sprinkle on top of your seeds before covering with soil
- Boost Potting Mix – add 10% to your favorite potting mix
- Planting Seedlings – put ¼ cup near the roots
- Replace approx 10% of soil from transplant hole with vermicompost. Surround roots with mixture when backfilling.
Established Perennials that need a pick-me-up
- Estimate diameter of plant’s width. For each foot mix 1 cup into top 2” of soil around plant under drip line. Apply yearly, if needed
Plants in containers including houseplant
- Scratch in 1 tablespoons per quart of soil monthly
- Water plants with tea monthly
Worm castings should be worked into soil to encourage activity of microorganisms. A little goes a long way – don’t over use. Application rates depend on each plant’s need and size. Test results showed a bell curve with 40% vermicompost having the highest growth rates. More than this and plants suffer from too much of a good thing. Best results are usually from using 10% - 20% and sometimes as low as 5%. Again it depends on each plants needs.